We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.

In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. If you would like to make a formal complaint, please take it up with this firm’s client care partner who is Paul Wilson. The complaint will be dealt with in accordance with our written complaints procedure which is available upon written request. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

You can also raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority where we have acted in a way that is in breach of one or more of the SRA Principles. They can be located on

What do to if we cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:

You must refer to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint and no more than six years from the date of act/omission or no more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.

If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them. Their details can be found on:- - 0300 555 0333 between 9am to 5pm - - Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ

Please call us today to speak to our helpful team on 01242 587 900